Monday 13 February 2017

Bonus Time With Clinique And Debenhams

It feels like ages since I’ve written a post, especially with most of my time going into organising my wedding! Now that I’m finally married, I’m looking to get back into the swing of things over here on the blog. Given that I’m just easing back to normality at the moment, I’m only going to leave you with a quick post this time, but I’m sure I will be telling you all about my wedding and honeymoon in the not-too-distant future!
 

I’d been waiting to hear about the next Clinique Bonus Time event, especially as I was running low on the three-step regime, so when I returned from honeymoon to find that Debenhams were running one, I was straight down there to replenish my stock! You’ll have to be quick guys, this event is only running until Saturday (18th February), but you do get a choice of two different goodie bags, with lipstick and eyeshadows in either pinks or nudes!
 
You know the drill by now – purchase any two items (one to be skincare or foundation) and you are gifted with a beautiful makeup bag filled with products. This time, there was a choice of pink bag covered in either lemons (pink shades) or oranges (nude shades). I went for the lemons, as I’ve not got many pink things in my makeup collection, but my daughter wishes I’d gone for the nudes so she could ‘borrow’ everything!
 
With my skincare items selected, the goodie bag was all mine – here’s what you get this time:
 
Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (30mL)
Pep-Start 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser (30mL)
Pep-Start Eye Cream (7mL)
High Impact Mascara in Black (3.5mL)
Pop Lip Lacquer Lip Colour + Primer in Sweetheart Pop
Eyeshadow and Blush Compact
 
Like most events, if you buy a third item, you also get another free gift – this time, it was a full sized ‘Take The Day Off’ makeup remover for lids, lashes and lips. I already had this one from a different event, so didn’t bother adding to my basket on this occasion.
 
I know this has been a relatively short post, but I wanted to make sure you guys were aware of the latest Bonus Time event before it finishes – head on down to your local Debenhams before Saturday to take advantage of this fantastic offer!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

2 comments

© Tiggy Poes and Flutterbys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig