Monday 14 March 2016

Bonus Time with Clinique and Boots

For those of you who missed Clinique’s recent bonus time event with John Lewis, fear not – Boots are now hosting a new bonus time event which runs until the 19th of March (this Saturday)! My lovely future Mother-In-Law treated me while we were out for lunch on Friday, so I just wanted to share a quick post with you guys so you all know about it!
 

Rules are the same as before – buy two products, one to be skincare, and you are treated to this cute little makeup bag filled with a selection of goodies! The gift includes:
 
All About Eyes Rich
Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+
Take The Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips (50mL)
Purple Eye Shadow Trio
New Clinique Pop Lip in Sweet Pop
High Impact Mascara in Black
 
If you’re feeling flush, you can also get an extra free gift when you buy a third product – Clinique’s Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser. I’m told this is a fantastic product, so picking it up in its full size for free is brilliant!
 
Since switching to Clinique for all my skincare, I have never felt better. My skin is fresher and looks more radiant, and my makeup has never made me feel so good. If you are unsure, these bonus time events are a great way to try the products without committing to a huge upfront payment – pop in to your local store before the weekend and see for yourself!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That is such a cute little make-up bag! I haven't really used a lot of Clinique products but I will have to go to a counter and have a good look! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth it! I love all the goodies I keep finding :)

      Delete
  2. It's almost worth waiting to top up your Clinique goodies until these offers are on isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't think I will be buying anything unless a bonus time event is on! :)

      Delete
  3. I wanted this bag! wish i had gone for it now, the goodies inside are a few bits i wanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no, I hate it when that happens. When I was in London, I saw an offer exclusive to Harrods and was gutted that I didn't have the money :(

      Delete
  4. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. Seikk

    ReplyDelete

© Tiggy Poes and Flutterbys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig