Monday 30 May 2016

Keep Dad Feeling Lush This Father’s Day

I always love it when Lush release new products, so it comes as no surprise that I was straight down there for this year’s Father’s Day range. Of course, I was just looking for myself, but there’s no reason why men can’t enjoy a luxurious bubble bath too! Father’s Day is not far away (19th June this year) so why not pop along to your local store and treat Dad to some bubbles of the non-alcoholic variety!
 

The first of the new products to catch my eye is not strictly part of the Father’s Day range. ‘Lava Lamp’ bath bomb (£3.95) was originally an Oxford Street exclusive, but has now been released to the rest of the country. I almost picked it up on my recent London trip, but I’m glad I went for something else, given that this is now available everywhere. Full of tangerine oil, Sicilian mandarin oil and orange flower absolute, the resulting fragrance reminds me of the fizzy, fruity refreshers sweets that I loved from my childhood. The three solid lumps of purple, fair trade, organic cocoa butter result in mesmerizing purple orbs bobbing along on the surface of an orange bath, not unlike a retro lava lamp – groovy baby!
 
Next in the basket was a brightly coloured alphabet cube of ‘Thanks Dad’ soap (£4.95). Packed full of fresh orange juice and Brazilian orange oil, this is another citrus scented product that will go down well in my bathroom. For a person who is usually put off by orange scents, Lush seem to be winning me over with their ever increasing number of citrus products that seem to fill my home. It’s just as well really, given that Paul doesn’t like solid soap – oh well, more for me!
 
Last on the list of products from this mini haul is the ‘Superdad’ bath bomb (£3.95). This one particularly caught Paul’s eye and he has been begging me to let him have a bath ever since I bought it. Disappointed that he had to wait for the release of this blog post, I’m sure the anticipation will make him enjoy it even more! Shaped like a comic book ‘POW’ word and with the relaxing scents of sandalwood and olibanum oil, it’s perfect for helping all our heroes wind down after a hard day of saving the world!
 
Have you tried any of the other new products from the Father’s Day range? I’m sure I will be back to pick up more goodies on my next trip to town!
 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahh! I love Lush! I actually bought one of the Lava Lamp bath bombs a few days ago. It smells amazing. I haven't got around to using it yet though.
    This is a great range x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love Lush - maybe my bank account! I could quite easily go mad buying things if I let myself! :)

      Delete
  2. I wish I was a dad haha! Love the cube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pahaha, again with the random comment! :) Go get it anyway, who's to know? :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad I stumbled across this post. I recently got load of bath bombs for my birthday and hubby has mentioned a few times how good they smell, so I think I might just have to treat him to his own :) Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help Nicola, the men in our lives need a good pamper sesh too from time to time! :)

      Delete

© Tiggy Poes and Flutterbys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig