Monday 31 October 2016

More Bonus Time With Clinique And House Of Fraser

I said I wasn’t going to, but a letter from Clinique, reminding me of the most recent Bonus Time event, landed on my doormat this weekend and I just couldn’t resist! A couple of my regular products are running low so, rather than just buying them individually, I dipped into the remainder of my birthday money and treated myself!
 

My regular readers will be familiar with the requirements to qualify for the free gift – purchase any two Clinique items, one to be skincare, and the beautiful makeup bag, with all its contents, is yours to take home. It’s usually skincare products that I buy, so I always manage to qualify no problem! This time, my Clarifying Lotion, from the ‘3-Step’ regime, was almost empty, and I’d also been eying up the ‘Take The Day Off’ Cleansing Milk for quite some time, so it was an easy choice to make. The flexibility of the cleansing milk means that I’m able to either massage it in to the skin and wash off, or wipe over the face with cotton pads - ideal when you’ve got limited time or a hectic lifestyle!
 
With these items paid for, the goodie bag was all mine – here’s what you get this time:
 
Liquid Facial Soap Mild (50mL)
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream (15mL)
All About Shadow Duo in Ivory Bisque and Brown Satin
Aromatics in White Perfume Spray (4g)
Limited Edition Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in Matte Crimson
High Impact Mascara in Black (3.5mL)
 
As with all the previous Clinique events that I’ve been lucky enough to afford, a third purchase also gets you an extra gift. This time, you receive a full size bottle of Clinique’s Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliator (200mL). I quite fancied a new lipstick to add to my ever growing collection, so this immediately qualified me for the extra gift, I can’t wait to try it out!
 
I was a bit late to the party with this event, so it’s actually been running since last Thursday (27th October). Don’t worry though, it runs until Saturday the 12th of November, so there’s still time for you to get your hands on the goodies! Head on down to your local House Of Fraser store and take advantage of this wee event – with Christmas just round the corner, it would make a perfect gift for someone special!
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Love the Clinique bonuses! Such good value for money :) If my skincare drawer wasn't chock-full I'd be all over this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nearly had to turn it down, good job I still had birthday money! :)

      Delete
  2. I need to try some Clinique goodies!

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, there's always something to suit everyone :)

      Delete
  3. That makeup bag is gorgeous, I love little bonus goodies like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's how I stock up on expensive products, keeps the cost low! :)

      Delete
  4. The makeup bag is really pretty, it looks like you have some great products there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! The lipstick is also perfect for the approaching festive season! :)

      Delete
  5. Love the make up bag, and I LOVE the packaging of the lipstick! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! I can't wait to use it on my next night out! :)

      Delete
  6. I would love to try some Clinique lipsticks but otherwise I don't really use their products I buy them for my mother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be a perfect wee extra gift for your Mum :)

      Delete
  7. That sounds like such a good deal! I've used Clinique skincare a little bit before but this seems like a great way to try things out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's usually a mixture of skincare and makeup in the bonus time gifts, so it's a great introduction to the products :)

      Delete
  8. I'm in need of some skin care product and I love a good bonus so I shall definitely be heading over to the Clinique site :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exclusive to House of Fraser, so make sure you check out their website! :)

      Delete
  9. I;ve always wanted to try Clinique and bonuses are always fab, so I may have to indulge very soon - thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The staff are always very friendly, so I'm sure they will be able to sort you out with some goodies :)

      Delete

© Tiggy Poes and Flutterbys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig